1. What food makes up nearly all (around 99%) of a Giant Panda's diet?
2. The crocodile species is believed to have been around for how long?
2 Million years
20 Million years
200 Million years
2000 Million years
3. What is the largest type of 'big cat' in the world?
4. What is the most common breed of dog in the U.S?
5. How many hearts do Octopus have?
6. In the United States, which breed of dog is commonly known as the 'Firehouse Dog'?
7. Is a Great White Shark a fish, or mammal?
8. True or false, rabbits are born blind?
9. What is a group of Lions called?
10. How tall was the average T-Rex?
50 ft. tall
40 ft. tall
60 ft. tall
70 ft. tall